Why Subscribe to DreamForge Magazine?
When you visit our Reader’s Portal, you’ll notice most of our content is FREE online. What are the benefits of subscribing to DreamForge?
Subscribers Get Access to eBooks and more
When you Subscribe to DreamForge (a mere $17.99/year), you receive:
- Free access to eBook versions for mobile readers (includes all back issues)*
- Access to more online stuff – like the epic novel Sovereign Ice now being serialized and the Line Edit Examples when we show how some of the stories were polished into shape.
- Opt-in to access digital issues of Angela Yuriko Smith’s Space 7 Time Magazine in our Reader’s Portal.
*Currently a $49.99 value
For Monthly Patreon Supporters, even more!
For those who support us on a sustaining basis with a monthly Patreon contribution, you can receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Tier One – get a discount. Only $1.25/month (only $15/year).
- Tier Two – $3/month | Become a DreamCaster. Participate in ZOOM discussion groups and writing challenges.
- Tier Three – $5/month | Be recognized as a Sponsor of a 1,000 word piece of flash fiction.
- Their Four – $10/month | Be recognized as a Sponsor of a 2,000 word piece of fiction.
Check us out on Patreon.
Or Just Send a Few Bucks Our Way
If you like what we’re doing and just want to send a few bucks our way, you can do that on Kofi.
To Review all the Ways You Can Support DreamForge
Visit our Support Page, and you’ll have our most grateful thanks!
Support Us & Join the DreamForge Adventure!
At DreamForge Magazine, we welcome readers with a passion for positive fantasy and science fiction. Here you will find stories where characters endure, overcome, and embrace that spirit of wonder and discovery through which sentient beings invest the universe with meaning and purpose.
We are a volunteer nonprofit organization and the money we raise - through subscriptions, products, and webinars, and Patreon - goes to buy stories and art. We want to support the brilliant creators that have hopeful, optimistic stories to tell.
Subscribe, sign up for our newsletter, or connect with us on social.